Selection ring aliasing

zoot

Oh, I guess alpha isn't supported for textures? Curious why there is an additional black edge around the white edge though. (Edit: I guess that is the intended visual but the resolution just doesn't render it very smoothtly? Anyway, I'm not an expert, just wondering what was going on there.)

Edited by zoot

Oh, I guess alpha isn't supported for textures? Curious why there is an additional black edge around the white edge though. (Edit: I guess that is the intended visual but the resolution just doesn't render it very smoothtly? Anyway, I'm not an expert, just wondering what was going on there.)

The screenshot looks like the game is not being run with Anti-aliasing turned on. Do you have anti-aliasing turned on or off?

I suspect it is too much work to implement. Unless the art dept. can see other uses for something like that.

Is this already done for rectangular selections? I can't find a rectangular texture under http://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public/art/textures/selection?order=name (only the "outline_border" which are probably used for them, making them look better than the circular ones?).