So now for something completely different (scenario)

eduh

Thanks people!'

As you can see, the landscape is nearly finished. I know I'm going slowly by the way. After it, I'll do the roman camp, the celtic entrance fortress and the island.

After that I'll post the link and if it is good it could be released with Alpha 11. Pretty please?

Alpha 11 is coming quickly. If you don't get it done in time, it could definitely be considered for Alpha 12.

I need to finish this:

Celts:

Entrance castle, actually made it but: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16474

The Island

Romans:

Their ubercamp

I think it should need testing cause maybe i put so many roman units the celts don't stand a chance, or viceversa and I don't have any clue.

About pathfinding, I assured to nearly (there are some seeecret paths) all the mountains were impassable so that should help.

Also, after I put the attachments here I'll let you modify the map as you want, respecting the 'core history' logically :)

BTW, I heard that for Alpha 11 there are going to be celt new building textures, if that is true, I could wait for it being released

• 1 month later...

I just went to resources data mods public maps scenarios -> Map 1.xml , map 1.pmp .

Ok it seems that went I put these two files away from the game folder and put them in the desktop they go from 2,6MB and 608KB down to 442 KB both. Strange.

Edited by eduh

• 1 year later...

The images uploaded are in Imageshack. I guess they were not visible anymore but I got one month free and put them here via Imgur.

AgBcw3I.png

oG33hQQ.png

nw79DXY.png

I don't play 0AD anymore so I don't remember if there was a possibility of capturing buildings. If there was, the romans could seize those ports to seize the island. Without this the scenario seems to me nearly impossible.

If there is capturing mode, I'd reconsider continuing it maybe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...