Alpha X Name Suggestions

MishFTW

i think it should be Julius only if theres lots of additional military content/reforms in alpha 10. as suggested before, Jericho could be the name of alpha 10 if a proper wall system is implemented

I read somewhere this week that Jericho wasn't a fortified city, that the "walls" cited in some old scripts (including the torah, if i'm not mistaken) were rather spiritual walls of each residing person.

The idea of the middle east or western asia is great. They had a rich and rough history.

Jerusalem's historical periods (From wikipedia) :

b51a71ea8fb403dc3cd7d630dfab5f57.png

In our game period Jerusalem, have persians, greeks(macedonians), and independence period and then romans.

Maybe Jerusalem, Judea or Jericho.

Edit : The city of Jerusalem have real and powerful walls in different times. :D

Edited by gadox13

again, here's what i say:

• Julius: if there's lots of new units and updates to the military systems of the game
  • Jericho: if there's lots of improvements to the buildings, particularly if there's a better wall system
  • Jerusalem: default otherwise because of its importance in the region

@Gerbil... hah, needed that laugh. Can't argue with the reason though :)

As for Jerusalem, its really nice but it is also very well known. But it could be neat to point out the history of the city that not many people know. For example, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. (Wikipedia) Not many people would know that.

As for Jerusalem, its really nice but it is also very well known. But it could be neat to point out the history of the city that not many people know. For example, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. (Wikipedia) Not many people would know that.

1228723_35f7cbbc319741800accb2d4b4143ba6.jpg

Jusy my thought:

I would love to see the next alpha titled "Jerusalem", cause I'm Israely.

However, to choose one of these cities (Jerusalem and Jericho) will make much more sence if there would be a bounch of new maps and RMS's from this region (Israel, yay :) ) and a historical refernce to the history of the place in one of the factions.

It would be AMAZING to have a map taking place in the mountains of Jerusalem or in the area of Jericho. :D

• 3 weeks later...