Game serious lag.

When the number of buildings and soldiers began to increase, such as the construction of five to six buildings and 20 soldiers, the game became lag, the game became one of the walking speed lag, use the arrow keys to move the game screen when the game becomes lagging.

Mouse speed become very slow!

My memory is 4G, cpu: intel Core Quad Q8300. Operating system is win7 32bit, thank you!

Other bug report:

(1) to establish the island on this map more than one building and 20 to 30 troops, the game became faster lag.

(2) island on the map the game, when I set up a number of warships in the sea battle game speed when serious lag phenomenon.

Edited by gameboy

The game engine is being optimized with every alpha update. It's a known issue that once there are many players/buildings the game lags, but expect the performance to be enhanced in future releases.

(btw tone down your use of 'lag', you use it way too often in the wrong ways)

Island maps should not be considered implemented at this point, not only doesn't the AI understand naval combat/the concept of islands yet, but we need yet to implement special pathfinding for ships. In other words: we're aware of the issues and intend to fix them :)

Also, more than one AI is probably not recommended at this point I'm afraid. At least not on larger maps.

ok,But also on other maps such a problem, perhaps this is not the map itself, but the game its own problems.:(

Indeed, there are other problems. My intention was more to issue a small warning that island maps/more than one AI should probably be avoided for now :) (Island maps can work in multiplayer, if you order the ships one by one and is ok with things being a bit awkward, but for singleplayer they're definitely not recommended at the moment.)

• 2 weeks later...

This issue seriously affect the performance of the game, I try to play scenarios, and 30 minutes after the game, the game speed lags behind become very serious, I want to know that this would be a thorough repair when? Maybe I worry too much, please forgiveI, thank you!:banger::sorry:

BTW: I only choose one of the AI​​, AI type is qBot.

This issue seriously affect the performance of the game, I try to play scenarios, and 30 minutes after the game, the game speed lags behind become very serious, I want to know that this would be a thorough repair when? Maybe I worry too much, please forgiveI, thank you!:banger::sorry:

BTW: I only choose one of the AI​​, AI type is qBot.

What's the size of the map? Also qBot lags a little more than jBot.

You need to understand that this is alpha software, which basically means that nothing is supposed to work nor are there any plans for when it will work or any guarantees that it ever will work. If you can't cope with a bit of lag, you shouldn't be playing it.

You need to understand that this is alpha software, which basically means that nothing is supposed to work nor are there any plans for when it will work or any guarantees that it ever will work. If you can't cope with a bit of lag, you shouldn't be playing it.

I think that's a bit harsh =) I would rather say "nothing is supposed to work perfectly" ;) (Or even well enough to be useful in its current state, but to say that it isn't supposed to work at all is a bit extreme in my opinion :) )

@afeder: Your answer makes me feel very surprised, incredibly, I do not understand why you would answer me, thank you! :eek::sly:

@All: Although this is only the development version, but if the AI ​​design well and seriously affect the game performance, which will allow players to lose interest in the game. Thank you!:huh: