Next alpha download

I keep on playing this game every time i get a chance to, and i think since the years it was started there has been great progress.

Is there anyway there could be a thread in our forums that would give us fans a little information on what to expect on the next installment. We would really appreciate it, and it makes the wait much easier.

Thank you

Ps: I can't believe it has been already 6 years since i signed up here...

Edited by illyrian

I keep on playing this game every time i get a chance to, and i think since the years it was started there has been great progress.

Is there anyway there could be a thread in our forums that would give us fans a little information on what to expect on the next installment. We would really appreciate it, and it makes the wait much easier.

Thank you

Ps: I can't believe it has been already 6 years since i signed up here...

hi, you can follow the ongoing tickets situation here and the changesets to the code here :)

There is a thread http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15491 where someone asked and it has some information listed. Part of the problem is that even the devs don't know what will get done for the release, some stuff is fairly definite but others aren't so easy to judge. There are also plans for a dev blog which should allow you to follow development without having to read commit logs (assuming people have time to write things for it).