Did you contribute to 0 AD? Make sure you get in the credits!

gudo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Translating the game to portuguese (brazil)! :D

Check internationalization, topic. The project to translate to different languages is duty of fans and contributor of community, even players under supervision of the main team. You know is a open project.

Example Spanish I was contributed with some lines. Because I'm Spanish speaker.

Check internationalization, topic. The project to translate to different languages is duty of fans and contributor of community, even players under supervision of the main team. You know is a open project.

Example Spanish I was contributed with some lines. Because I'm Spanish speaker.

Yeah, I'm meant I am translating the game right now. I'm using Transifex. That's where I shoudl go, right?

Lets keep the discussion at this thread: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18238

Edited by MarcosHK
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm willing to continue gudo's work, as he seems to have discontinued this (gudo, if you drop by and want to continue yourself, don't hesitate! you know better than me the current state of this).

I'm currently updating the list with contributors mentioned since gudo's last intervention, and I'll also add some patch writers I remember, credited in commit messages.

NOTE: I won't add any translator's contribution here because I think this is to be discussed (with languages coordinators, specifically). I'll create a topic for that soonish. :)

• Like 1

Hello,

Could i added to contributors,

My name is juan guillermo, and i m helping with atlas

you need contributed first , if you already did it, give your nickname in trac and be sure the patch was applied

Debes contribuir primero Juan Guillermo

Y si ya lo hiciste indica tu nickname en el trac. También el parche debe estar aplicado.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Itms unpinned this topic