Did you contribute to 0 AD? Make sure you get in the credits!

gudo

Sorry, I haven't updated the post in about 3 months now. I've been away on Navy business since the start of January. I'll get back on it, but I'm getting deployed again in about 10 days, and will be away till October. Somebody else needs to take over for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Please add my real name.... And add this info to the contributors.txt in the source directory

I added your real name to the list. Contributors.txt says

# This file should list all the people who have contributed

# code to this "source" directory.

I can't recall if you have submitted any code to the "source" directory. The list from this thread is the more important comprehensive one.

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed Gordon with the relevant question.

Edit: I think Omri should appear as a department head, not as a sub-team under "Art and Sound"; All of the people who contributed to the soundtrack should appear (names available within the songs on Bandcamp);

And also the website contributors should appear, plus video contributors such as BrynnOfCastlegate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I have contributed for Ticket#1848. and it's been committed.

I would like to be added on the list. my patch name is TrinityDeath. and my real name is Jethro Lu

also,I have been doing a FOSSD project report for 0 A.D. for my master degree FOSSD course.

today, when i tried to find the contributor statistics. i got confused.

on ohloh contributor parts. there are only 5 contributors and i'm told they are commitors only.

www.ohloh.net/p/game_0ad/contributors/summary

Then i'm told i can find a contributor list under /source.

yes there is one, but only a very very short list.

is there anywhere that list all the contributors?

if not, May i volunteer to contribute to create a file or a page or anything to list the related information such as contributor with path, contributor location if possible. etc?

To be fair to credit all the contributors?

I added alpha123, Aurium, kingadami, mimo, EvanBogunia, paperkat, Josh and TrinityDeath.

I left out cyruscousins, as trac is currently down and I can't access the ticket.

Some more names that should be added (after finding out when the last additions were and continuing from there on): Markus, tuan kuranes, sbte, vincent, ericb, Malcom, crezax, ndragu (art), qwertz/kosmo (template fixes), _vincent, grillaz (could already be mentioned somewhere)

(that should cover the names mentioned in commit messages from 13030 to 13428)

• 1 month later...

Edited the front post to give out my full name (I've been thinking of doing it for a while, and finally decided in favor as I'm now moving into business school. After all, this is a serious project which I'm proud to be associated with) and I added myself to the programming list too (I was listed under AI), hope it's alright.

There seem to be some parts outdated:

Michael is still listed as art dept head, while it should be Enrique.

I think Erik should be in the retired dept head section.

RedFox cannot be found on the list, while he's a retired contributor that got active again (if I'm right)

And for when someone updates the list with trac info, my name is Sander Deryckere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has to be an easier way to get a list of the contributors for the IndieGoGo project than just constanly clicking "Show More Funders"... That makes for very tedious process.

Future project: Condense all the donators into one list and remove duplicate entries?

• Like 1

There has to be an easier way to get a list of the contributors for the IndieGoGo project than just constanly clicking "Show More Funders"... That makes for very tedious process.

Future project: Condense all the donators into one list and remove duplicate entries?

We have all the information on donators and how much they have donated in lists in the admin interface for the campaign, so assuming you're talking about adding those who have donated more than $11 that can be taken care of once all the donations have been processed :)

• 1 month later...
  • Itms unpinned this topic