Wonders, Special Buildings, and Special Projects

The Gate of Ptolomy

0727PhilaeGateOfPtolemy.jpg

800px-Philae%2C_seen_from_the_water%2C_Aswan%2C_Egypt%2C_Oct_2004.jpg

The island temple was built during the Ptolemaic dynasty. The principal deity of the temple complex was Isis, but other temples and shrines were dedicated to other deities such as Hathor and Harendotes

uh, that's a big city

lol that'll take quite some time

nah its a example chechek the link

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16960

For the Ptolemies, you could even make an Ancient Egyptian wonder, like the temples of Luxor and Karnak, or the Great Sphinx, or the temple at Abu Simbel pictured below:

Abu_Simbel_Temple_May_30_2007.jpg

some lesser known egyptian wonders are the Colossi of Memnon, the colossus of Rameses II at Memphis, and Amenhotep III's grand palace at Malqata (Malkata? I'm not sure on the spelling)

Edited by Atenmeses52

For the Ptolemies, you could even make an Ancient Egyptian wonder, like the temples of Luxor and Karnak, or the Great Sphinx, or the temple at Abu Simbel pictured below:

some lesser known egyptian wonders are the Colossi of Memnon, the colossus of Rameses II at Memphis, and Amenhotep III's grand palace at Malqata (Malkata? I'm not sure on the spelling)

they must be more a Eye Candy. Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I gave Ptolemaic Egyptian architecture a shot. And yes, I'm working on the blender learning :P I downloaded the up to date version and everything! haha

I modeled all of the basic structures,

Civ centre

4 house variations

mill

farmstead

temple

barracks

3 defensive tower variations

walls

gate

new palisade and outpost variation for desert cultures

market

dock

and fortress

which leaves revision, remodelling and whatever special buildings we've got that we haven't already given to the Macedonians

post-14999-0-49914000-1358012448_thumb.j

• Like 4

I gave Ptolemaic Egyptian architecture a shot. And yes, I'm working on the blender learning :P I downloaded the up to date version and everything! haha

Civ centre

4 house variations

mill

farmstead

temple

barracks

walls

gate

market

dock

and fortress

which leaves revision, remodelling and whatever special buildings we've got that we haven't already given to the Macedonians

beatuty but neds look more macedonian.

Civ centre

4 house variations

mill

farmstead

temple

barracks

walls

gate

market

dock

and fortress

csn be utilized for the mod bronze civilization packs.

Can you do the Pharos Lighthouse for the Ptolemaic wonder? The wonder that was actually classified as a wonder from the Ptolemaic Kingdom?

@Lion: I think most, if not all Ptolemaic buildings looked more Egyptian than Greek, because the builders were mostly Egyptians themselves.

Edited by Sighvatr