Real Time Clock?

Tutle

Have you folks considered adding a real time digital clock? I was thinking it would follow the computer's time, and could be somewhere on the top left.

I only have my PC in my room to tell me the time, so when the games goes into full screen it can be a bit of worry after a while. or is there a windows mode I can quickly switch to back and worth?

By the way, what recording software do folks use for the youtube channel? I attempted to install glc (since I use Ubuntu), but the instructions are a bit complicated. :(

Edited by Tutle

Have you folks considered adding a real time digital clock? I was thinking it would follow the computer's time, and could be somewhere on the top left.

I only have my PC in my room to tell me the time, so when the games goes into full scream it can be a bit of worry after a while. or is there a windows mode I can quickly switch to back and worth?

You can use other programs (goodies), staying always on top - still I don't know, if it will work in full-screen-mode.

BUT (!!!) 0 A.D. can also be used in (resizeable!!!) windows-mode.

Then you can keep a part of your screen for all things you need, like, clock, emails, browser, ...

By the way, what recording software do folks use for the youtube channel? I attempted to install glc (since I use Ubuntu), but the instructions are a bit complicated. :(

I'm using windows, so it wouldn't be of any help for you.

There I'm using the free BB FlashBack Express Recorder.

It's still possible to record a virtual Linux running on Windows.

Here you can see an example of a recording of an Ubuntu session I've done:

(Unfortunately 0 A.D. is not running propperly in VirtualBox.)