collada conversion failure (FIXED)

theShadow

0ad compiles with no errors, and starts fine. However, when I start a map, it loads but no models to, and the console is spammed with errors about being unable to load meshes.

http://www.pasteall.org/27570

seems to be an issue with the collada conversion dll. (although I thought dll's were a windows thing)

Edited by theShadow

0ad compiles with no errors, and starts fine. However, when I start a map, it loads but no models to, and the console is spammed with errors about being unable to load meshes.

http://www.pasteall.org/27570

seems to be an issue with the collada conversion dll. (although I thought dll's were a windows thing)

This tells you the problem:

ERROR: DllLoader: dlopen(libCollada.dylib) failed: dlopen(libCollada.dylib, 6): image not found;

Can you check and see if binaries/system/libCollada.dylib exists? If not, we need to discover why building it failed. How are you building the game, Xcode or GCC? Probably if you're using Xcode, the Collada project is not properly linked as a dependency of the pyrogenesis project (I believe this is a known problem). In that case you'd need to open both projects and build separately. Whereas if you're using GCC, it will automatically build all projects.

it does not exist. I will try building it with xcode.

btw, I am using xcode 4. I know it's not supported, but I have built pyrogenesis successfully before.

EDIT:

YAY I fixed it. I compiled collada dylib separately from pyrogenesis, and it now works.

Edited by theShadow