Error when launching game

" Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.

Details: unhandled exception (Access violation writing 0x13A69400)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)

errno = 0 (No error reported here)

OS error = 126 (The specified module could not be found.) "

So every time I try to start the game this error pops up. I have four options, three of them available. One is Continue, which will cause the game to crash. The next one is Supress which isn't available to press. Then I got Break and when I click on it, it shows me another error message:

" Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.

Details: unhandled exception (Breakpoint)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)

errno = 13 (Insufficient access rights to open file)

OS error = 487 (Attempt to access invalid address.) "

And lastly is Exit. So, any idea? I got Windows 7 Professional 32 on a laptop, and lets say it isn't the best hardware you can find, actually...

Hello, can you register an account on Trac and make a new ticket there? (forum posts are sometimes missed) :)

We need as much info as possible, unfortunately the error message is quite generic and doesn't help much. If you find %appdata%\0ad\logs\crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp, then please attach them to your ticket. Also useful would be the debug output from the game's startup, which is normally hidden but you can view it with Microsoft's DebugView utility.