'You have won the battle.'

Android_

'You have won the battle. Do you want to leave the game now?'

Meh.

I'd rather have a huge 'YOU ARE VICTORIOUS' and a fanfare setting in. The way it is now is rather unrewarding ;).

+1 to this, also I don't know if I speak for most of us, but i would rather have something like "Do you want to keep destroying everything?" instead of "do you want to leave?" :D

There is music setting in, but it will be redone eventually, so perhaps it will be more to your liking =)

As for "screaming" letter I'm not so sure about that myself :) We've been talking about making it more exciting, adding some kind of cool overlay with spoils of war or something behind the dialog (but overlayed over the game world), but have put that idea away for now as we haven't had the skills on team. And even when we do other things have priority, like new main menu backgrounds or unit portraits etc. It may still happen before the game is finished though :)

i would rather have something like "Do you want to keep destroying everything?" instead of "do you want to leave?"

The problem with the second part of the message is how to say it short, because it's probably mostly so you can see the end result of the game, where the enemy put his buildings etc (if you lost at least, otherwise there won't be very much to look at), but also as you said you might want to continue playing even without the enemy.

Yer just do it exactly like on aom lol, they did it perfectly. After the you are victorious comes up along with the very short music piece on aom you can then exit or look at the post game, when you look at the post game some epic music starts playing and then you can go to or from looking at the map and the postgame, this allows players to examine the map and all the post game information to see where they went wrong. You really win a war not just a battle yes?

I agree with everything that's been said, oshron's idea of messages in the original languages sounds funny as well. Maybe as a subtitle? :) By the way, where did you guys get the native names for Iberian, Celtic etc. units?

edwardlongshank, I prefer 0AD's option to continue to play over AoM's forced ending though :) so I think that's fine