0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

3 minutes ago, leopard said:

one positive thing I have to say about google is that the applications they build is outright reliable.
If I stream a video it will be streamed without any probs if I don't create a problem.

free and open source is nice but people are only interested in stuff made by some Big companies

and without people supporting nobody is going to reach anywhere.

Based on my real life experience people hate free open source applications, they always talk BS to me if I try to talk about it to them.
I am talking about software "engineers". probably can't say they are engineers because they are web-devs and they probably don't realize  most of the software's they are using to build are free and OS.

No sé cómo pueden ser tan ignorantes, yo en mi Android siempre instalo F-Droid y bajo apps gratuitas sin publicidad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, leopard said:

google is that the applications they build is outright reliable.

Give me one example xD

people are only interested in stuff made by some Big companies

and without people supporting nobody is going to reach anywhere.

Based on my real life experience people hate free open source applications, they always talk BS to me if I try to talk about it to them.

Most people are stupid and they don't know anything about software or cybersecurity.

I am talking about software "engineers". probably can't say they are engineers because they are web-devs and they probably don't realize  most of the software's they are using to build are free and OS.

There are 2 kinds of software engineers:

1. Those who just want to get the job done and sleep. Google and microsoft has many things for lazy people.

2. Those who actually consider the whole project and how to deliver the best quality product while using the optimum methodology. Open source software is better now.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...