0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

On 13/04/2023 at 6:25 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Bit of a provocative title and thumbnail image, lol

keep in mind that the YT algorithm will not show you a channel that does not have many visits.

Most of us know what he's talking about.

At most what the platform can do to him is Shadow ban the video.

https://metricool.com/youtube-shadowban/

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

41 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I think YouTube does a lot more than that. I wouldn't take YouTube seriously because it is under the notorious Google. We should convince the rest of the world to use an alternative video sharing site which is open source or at least not as shady as Google.

22 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

I think YouTube does a lot more than that. I wouldn't take YouTube seriously because it is under the notorious Google. We should convince the rest of the world to use an alternative video sharing site which is open source or at least not as shady as Google.

They are corporations that at the time were funded by the state to be monopolies and controls the narrative and as a good company in the service of the state, likes to censor and in addition to censoring boost commercial content and stupidize its users with junk content similar to TikTok and Instagram.

Companies like these are under the protection and surveillance of the Pentagon's military intelligence services (such as the NSA).

The same goes for Facebook and Twitter.

https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/technology/google-chronicle-alphabet.html

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

5 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

whatever I put in youtube it's going to void, nobody is going to see this videos, shadow ban or whatever I don't care 3 years and 95 subscribers, feels like a legend in memes lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leopard said:

whatever I put in youtube it's going to void, nobody is going to see this videos, shadow ban or whatever I don't care 3 years and 95 subscribers, feels like a legend in memes lol

I also with my channels do not expect massive visits only that it serves to have more presence of the game on the internet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

I wouldn't take YouTube seriously because it is under the notorious Google.

one positive thing I have to say about google is that the applications they build is outright reliable.
If I stream a video it will be streamed without any probs if I don't create a problem.

free and open source is nice but people are only interested in stuff made by some Big companies

and without people supporting nobody is going to reach anywhere.

Based on my real life experience people hate free open source applications, they always talk BS to me if I try to talk about it to them.
I am talking about software "engineers". probably can't say they are engineers because they are web-devs and they probably don't realize  most of the software's they are using to build are free and OS.