0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

24 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

We really need to update that tutorial map. I started to, but then I worried about screwing up the scripting.

maybe. BTW i think it works good. was very good to see how she (a really newbie) use it. I didn't see any error here. I think she was happy with that.

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, here's a match with a weird twist of events at the end that ima not spoil in the description, hope u enjoy! again sorry for the poor audio, bout 8 vids remaining til it starts to improve lol

————

send me ur replays to make videos of, so u dont have to keep only seeing my unskilled ass playing basic af matches hahahaha: zephyramethyst1@gmail.com

commands.txt

• Like 1

4v4 match sent to me by @facts , im honestly not the best at commenting on these super chaotic 4v4s, it's rly 0AD Newbie Rush's wheelhouse lol, he's able to provide a level of analysis of the overall arc of the match in a way that tends to escape me at times, (i miss his vids soooo much!)

so u might not see too many more 4v4 vids after this one, (also bc lag) but i rly hope i managed to keep the commentary at least somewhat interesting hahahaha

team 1

edoput (1495) Firestarter13 (1377) Genos777 (1135) C19H28O2 (1336)

team 2

plus_ultra (1418) Spartan299 (1375) facts (1419) kalpeamies (1022)

commands.txt

• Like 3

2v2 match sent to me by @facts

pretty epic & unexpected twists n turns await, thrills throughout,

enjoy, ya heckin nerds 

think the audio is slightly better in this one? don't worry it will get worse, the next few after this im pretty sure i just forgot to put the microphone anywhere near my face so enjoy the temporary reprieve xD

prob in about 5 vids we'll get to the one where i figured out that the mic goes in front of my face during filming

————

team 1 facts (1419) Nemezin (841)

team 2 ITALIANEMPORER (1507) Big_Chungus (999)

————

send me ur replays to make videos of: zephyramethyst1@gmail.com

————

commands.txt

12 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

Glad to have you as the replacement of 0ad Newbie rush! I have a few quality replays to send you! :)

i could NEVER replace jim :'((( but thank u :))) send them asap!!! vids of other ppl's games are usually so much more interesting, love seeing dif strategies