0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

0 A.D. has it's own YouTube gaming topic! (Again)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnyOwrZI72pKKroCtKYQHjg

If you just want to watch some videos about 0 A.D. you can subscribe to that page.

If you create videos featuring 0 A.D. and you want them to show up on that page, be sure to:

include "0 A.D Empires Ascendant" in the title, the description or the tags and choose the correct game in the Gaming category of your video details. And yes, the spelling does presumably matter.

See these links for help on how to do it: Edit video settingsHow does my video show up on that page

• Like 3

To be honest I'm not sure how exactly youtube decides what they feature on that topic page but I guess you can increase your chances by using the exact spelling "0 A.D Empires Ascendant" either in the title or as a tag or in the description, include a link to https://play0ad.com in the description and choose the correct game within the Gaming category.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 7:31 PM, maroder said:

I guess we will see what shows up on that page and if it actually matters if the spelling is correct.

Maybe its enough to choose the correct category.

may be selecting video category is enough but I saw valihrant's video yesterday but now only my video is shown, I think it will not be shown tomorrow.image.png.5f0112f9f32dc110195fadf56e7c76ed.png

• Like 1

@maroder many (and me) have used for years "#play0ad" and not  "0 A.D Empires Ascendant" long time.
And it feels for me that "#play0ad" works pretty well.

is there any advantage to it. By the way, I like the old term much better. I can't do anything with term astrology and horoscopes either. I also really like the term play much . and feels for me more specific.

I am therefore unsure whether I might use both or stick with the old term. was thinking out loud. thanks

Edited by seeh

12 minutes ago, seeh said:

@maroder many (and me) have used for years "#play0ad" and not  "0 A.D Empires Ascendant" long time.
And it feels for me that "#play0ad" works pretty well.

is there any advantage to it. By the way, I like the old term much better. I can't do anything with term astrology and horoscopes either. I also really like the term play much . and feels for me more specific.

I am therefore unsure whether I might use both or stick with the old term. was thinking out loud. thanks

Mix both can work. if it depends on an artificial intelligence that receives and mixes all this data, in the long run it could be that we do use the same tags and represent the game.

• Like 2