0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

there is a hunting method for move ele near to the CC/farmstead. its walking Z path. for slow down the speed of the cav. in other words. run a longer path so the cav is slower and stays in the vision range of the ele. BTW too difficult with walrus's (for me, because smaller vision range).
Examples here: 

Edited by seeh

7 hours ago, Old Roman said:

Valihrant?  He hasn't posted a video  on his site for 3 months:(

he was logged in in Lobby for some weeks short time (minutes) sometimes. once vali asked borg- to play i remember. i hope he feel good  . BTW this replay in the video is 1 year old

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

5 分钟前,BeTe 说:

确实,这些颜色有什么意义? 不知道是不是不尊重,但看起来很奇怪...... 

Too rich colors will reduce the recognition. The design of this solid color block is similar to the low-poly style, which can reduce the difficulty of recognition and eye fatigue for players.

7 hours ago, BeTe said:

Indeed, what's point of these colors? Not sure if disrespectful, but it looks strange... 

i also not a fan of this colors. and i don't know really why the trees should be blue. anyhow i play starGui mod often for some other reasons. it simplifies looking and navigate in the map for me. at the moment i use kateGui again. there the colors look more normal and it work with all maps. i mean (correct? ) starGui works only nice in mainland balanced map? neyt i will try

wheyNot modificaton by sarcoma more often: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/65087-kategui-adapted-autociv-mod/?do=findComment&comment=472631

Edited by seeh

3 hours ago, Stan` said:
4 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Maybe partial interviews.

How so? i'm alone for most events and it's usually intense.

BTW i try to collect all 0AD talks in this playlist. maybe a good idea to collect talks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNH5-ARCZN6TNMe7otnIgD7grotmSZhZ3&index=3

Edited by seeh
  • Like 3