0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

On 30/06/2021 at 10:51 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

This guy calls 0 A.D. a strategic masterpiece, so let's give him/her some views and likes!

They baited me! I didn't expected a troll strategy. Now I want to try spamming female citizen from houses. :D Good thing forge upgrades don't apply to them. I think it would make the strat viable. And break the meta.

I chocked at them replacing the victory music with the Esperanto "anthem". I should have seen them coming given their nickname. Anyway, I should reach them to help me continue the translation ^^

@ValihrAnt I know you have no shadows for performance reasons, but imo it looks so much better with shadows.

Could you maybe use lowest quality shadows setting (possibly with short cutoff distance or without filtering)? Even that would make it visually much nicer to watch a game.

Same question to @mysticjim

Edited by maroder
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, maroder said:

@ValihrAnt I know you have no shadows for performance reasons, but imo it looks so much better with shadows.

Could you maybe use lowest quality shadows setting (possibly with short cutoff distance or without filtering)? Even that would make it visually much nicer to watch a game.

Same question to @mysticjim

Hi @maroder - I think the graphic fidelity of A25 is greatly enhanced - I certainly will give it go and see how the replays look. My concern is that with autotrain we're going to reach the point, especially in bigger multiplayer games, where we see lag due to the number of units much quicker. That said, I've not tested it in anger to see how the game engine enhancements deal with it in A25. If it's a much better situation then for sure, I'll stick with higher quality graphics. :) 

• Like 1