0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

For the 50th consecutive Sunday (allowing for the one that was a few days late while I was moving house) - I have a Sunday replay for y'all! :) We're closing in on the first anniversary of 0AD Newbie Rush, 83 videos in total so far if you include midweek games, free 4 All's, tutorials and mod features :) It's been fun and plenty more to come. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sarcoma said:

@mysticjim: what mod are you using? with stats on top and pretty colors?

The idea comes from the visibility mod by @ffm2. It's a hack and may not work on some scenario maps, but it's great for lobby games that are mostly taking place on skirmish and random maps.

Starting at changeset 25634, mods like this no longer require the lobby compatibility hacks of @nani . So the mod should work fine with A25 in lobby games.

vividcolors.jpg.ef4cc6c7a4fd9dbf56946a6b20c2f593.jpg

vividcolors.pyromod

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, sarcoma said:

@mysticjim: what mod are you using? with stats on top and pretty colors?

Yes indeed, as has already been mentioned, it is the Newbie Rush Observation and Commentary (NROC) mod, created by the absolute genius - @Langbart - and building on some of the darn fine work done historically by @ffm2 and @nani

Without it, I think it's fair to say that 0AD Newbie Rush wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun to watch, and I'd be well and truly shafted! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1