0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

11 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

This form of construction and organization that the 0ad gameplay really proposes is disappointing lol, this is by no means a criticism of the player because this type of format really combines the current gameplay of the 0ad.

Captura de tela de 2021-04-06 15-45-53.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lopess said:

This form of construction and organization that the 0ad gameplay really proposes is disappointing lol, this is by no means a criticism of the player because this type of format really combines the current gameplay of the 0ad.

Captura de tela de 2021-04-06 15-45-53.png

I like to make a wall of houses.

8 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I like to make a wall of houses.

I find it really strange for a game that has a careful history at the level of the units to have the original names alongside the generics not to have Cesar as hero of the Romans due to the fact that the Romans portrayed are mainly at the time of the Punic Wars the main gameplay goal is make your civic center a farm and your home the city wall lol. It would not be excessive realism or micromanagement that things work just a little more real.

But I understand people who like this kind of gameplay, it mainly reminds me of the Aoe2 era.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Lopess said:

I find it really strange for a game that has a careful history at the level of the units to have the original names alongside the generics not to have Cesar as hero of the Romans due to the fact that the Romans portrayed are mainly at the time of the Punic Wars the main gameplay goal is make your civic center a farm and your home the city wall lol. It would not be excessive realism or micromanagement that things work just a little more real.

But I understand people who like this kind of gameplay, it mainly reminds me of the Aoe2 era.

if the problem would be to remove those farms from the civic center, I mean find a way to get the other post some incentives and some alternative ideas.

It would be very good to do that in a separate post.

50 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

if the problem would be to remove those farms from the civic center, I mean find a way to get the other post some incentives and some alternative ideas.

Well, as long as you must use woman to farm they will be around the CC, just like you can't use the scout for scouting as you need him to hunt chickens.

19 minutes ago, hyperion said:

Well, as long as you must use woman to farm they will be around the CC, just like you can't use the scout for scouting as you need him to hunt chickens.

I didn't quite understand your position. I think the best way would be in mixed citizen units, with women and men working in the field, while scouts do not believe that hunting is very different from something they could do, perhaps hunting should be less advantageous because they are agricultural, livestock civilizations yes, it must have a greater weight.

3 minutes ago, Lopess said:

I didn't quite understand your position. I think the best way would be in mixed citizen units, with women and men working in the field, while scouts do not believe that hunting is very different from something they could do, perhaps hunting should be less advantageous because they are agricultural, livestock civilizations yes, it must have a greater weight.

Just making gathering speed for food equal for all units will result in a noticeable paradigm shift. This should also bode well with the realism camp.

• Like 2