0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silier featured this topic

Thanks for commenting this game! Was actually tough to be 2v1 on my side, and supporting a bit the other team. I could have done better. Instead of going to Crypto, should have get down WeirdJokes on my first attack, maybe, not sure.. Anyway, I felt bad loosing with @Boudicaepic performance! GG to team 1. 

The title could be 3v4 :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 22/02/2021 at 1:23 PM, Sequani said:

Thanks for commenting this game! Was actually tough to be 2v1 on my side, and supporting a bit the other team. I could have done better. Instead of going to Crypto, should have get down WeirdJokes on my first attack, maybe, not sure.. Anyway, I felt bad loosing with @Boudicaepic performance! GG to team 1. 

The title could be 3v4 :D 

Indeed, even with @Boudicaperformance, it was always going to be tough 3v4, but it was a stunning spectacle. Lets hope the mods start working properly for A24 and get back to this kind of action real soon :)

• Like 2

On 22/02/2021 at 1:36 PM, Yekaterina said:

I was featured in Robin's video here:

Had to admit some of my moves were cosmic. 

Well done @Yekaterina- your match play is really improving massively. I'm sorry we're not going to get to your A23 replays you sent me, but will be in the market for A24 replays really soon. It's only a matter of time until i feature one of your games I'm certain :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1