0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Boudica said:

Quite a fun game here. @Dizaka is pretty OP even when not playing.

Thanks for posting here for me @Boudica - managed to post to Reddit but ran out of time to post here before I had to head out this morning. And darn, did I get @Dakara and @Dizaka mixed up? I probably did, I know I covered Dizaka in a tournament game a while back, you know how crap I am with player names!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey all,

Since taking a break from making videos during lockdown my views are way down, so I guess I'd better let people know that my videos are back at once a week on Sunday mornings (UK time)!

So, just letting forum-type people aware that my first video back was the final video in my now-completed faction overview series - that took just two years - the Britons.

Enjoy!

• Like 7

Two lots of 0AD Newbie Rush fun today - you lucky people!

First game is a Youtube experiment - a 3 way collaboration. Here we have a 1v1 battle between two other 0AD Youtubers, Tom0AD and Alistair Findlay. You can view the game from their own perspectives as they played it on their channels - links in my videos description, but first of all, here is my general overview and match commentary;

• Like 2

• Silier featured this topic