0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

37 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I love see Japanese gameplays.

Especially when they're playing with Kush :P

39 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

yeah call me weaboo but is an interesting culture.

Uhu...

On 5/19/2018 at 12:37 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Dude is racking up views... 75.000 and counting! More than all the other videos combined... Amazing publicity! The Spanish speaking community is strong...

Oh, I also like your facebook page ;) Nice and active...

• Like 1

Just now, Sundiata said:

Especially when they're playing with Kush :P

Uhu...

Dude is racking up views... 75.000 and counting! More than all the other videos combined... Amazing publicity! The Spanish speaking community is strong...

Oh, I also like your facebook page ;) Nice and active...

AoE is strong in Mexico, Argentina and Spain, these are big market for AoE in the western world.  Spain internet media have influence in LA their blogs their youtubers.

• Like 1

Hi there. Mayorcete here again.

Glad you liked my last 0 A.D. video. I'm sure it will bring a lot of new players to the game and I do it totally on purpose. I love this project and I want people to know it and play it. Plus. This kind of videos grant me a lot of views and subs. Anything related to AOE that is not AOE makes for an awesome and trending video.

About the Spanish community I can really back what you say. Spain has a good lot of AOE lovers. But we shouldn't see the situation on my channel as somth which has to do with the viewers, but the other way around. I've been in YT for quite long and I've been trying to promote strategy (and overall RTS) on a massive scale. So you can tell that the situation of the Spanish community is one of a kind. You could say that we are not as many as we seem, but we have a better stablished community thanks to the content we are making. I've even encouraged other YT friends to play AOE and similar games (see Matakito on YT), going one step further. You see; after all Mayorcete Gaming is not only the biggest AOE channel in Spanish, but in the entire world, so the way it affects the public is rather unique and difficult to analise in terms of interest over RTS.

All I can say is... Keep working on this wonderful game. I'll keep promoting it. New factions like the kushite will always let me make new vídeos for sure, and new alpha versions will serve as well. Nice work and keep it up.

BTW. Now vídeo:

Edited by Revan Shan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Silier featured this topic