0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

21 hours ago, sphyrth said:

I'm no AoE player, but I've seen enough videos to see that this guy is using old-school AoE habits.
I'm not sure about the soundtrack that he used, though. But I'm assuming that it's also AoE.

Those terrain texture need spec maps and normal maps badly. And no,video is not AOE music. lol ;)

On 1/2/2017 at 7:53 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

You ask for this guys , here is, Mayorcete playing in English, in his alternate channel.

If that was Mayorcete, then I feel bad for what I've been missing out because of language barrier.

Now, I kind of wish that the Philippines kept Castillano as a language in academics.

Edited by sphyrth

3 minutes ago, sphyrth said:

If that was Mayorcete, then I feel bad for what I've been missing out because of language barrier.

Now, I kind of wish that the Philippines kept Castillano as a language in academics.

Mayorcete is very good Youtuber, is even better and funny in  Spanish, when he is playing AoE 2 in his main channel, he jokes and makes team with player better than he, or with his Friend Matakito, Matakito many times save Mayorcete skin in battles (AoE 2 or Total WAr) but in another one he only get Mayorcete angry.

They are trying to play with Pro gamers of AoE  2 HD like TaToH (one of top player).

For now he isn't trying Multiplayer of 0 A.D. but unfortunely Matakito don't speak English, both are very funny.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

https://youtu.be/Ujdy8sPzUWE

another in Spanish but YouTube don't let me embed the video.

I know he has just barely started in youtube and doing streams, but this guy barely know how to speak in his own language. Couldn't bear more than 15 minutes, can't imagine how difficult can be to sit through the whole thing. :banger:

• Like 1

Poor Mayorcete. He tried to show the Power of Carthage, but ended up simulating  the Punic Wars.

I'm no expert, but I think his gameplay against the AI is somewhat sloppy. So, it difficult for me to judge the balance based on his video.

But he's correct in stating that he needs to focus more on the game than the commentary. I even found it difficult to adjust to a metal-oriented faction like Carthage. It needs a player with good economic-balancing skills to pull of. I think I'll try playing against the AI (Medium) to see for myself.

• Like 2

• Silier featured this topic