0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

try to explore situations and some maps (example poor wood maps, that are hard with economy) or geographical tactic like Corithian Itsmus or Alpine Valley(random map)

Yep, that's the plan.

I first started with 12 videos (one for each civ) showing basic build orders and from now I'm gonna focus on two things:

- maps (I already started with Naval maps)

- multiplayer games (I'm waiting for a18 to see if there is less lag)

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I just reached 500 views on my channel, I know it's not much but it makes me quite happy to be honest ^^.
It motivates me to continue seriously my videos.
As I said earlier, I plan to make various types of videos from now:
- Focus on map, play on special map like Naval
- Some multiplayer games 1v1 and 2v2
- A Random game : I play on a random map with random civ against random very hard AI and just let the viewers enjoy this amazing game.

If you have any suggestions/idea/proposal of the kind of video you would like me to make please tell me here, I'll start a list.

Alex

PS: I don't know how to code/program so I can't contribute with the development of the game but if I can help players with my videos I'll do my best

Edited by Alekusu
  • Like 2

Hey, Alekusu, I was wondering how much your build orders are impacted by A18?

Do the build order completely change, or is it just a matter of a little less archer there, a little more skirmisher there?

Regarding your plans, it seems totally fine for me, I really enjoyed the last map (the naval one), your explications are really good since we can feel you're not simply improvising with how many resources you have but you clearly have a plan from the start (for example, you clearly highlighted the fact that you need 500 of each to build a new civic center, so we can better understand why you do what you do).

Please, go on ! ;-)

Hey, Alekusu, I was wondering how much your build orders are impacted by A18?

Do the build order completely change, or is it just a matter of a little less archer there, a little more skirmisher there?

Regarding your plans, it seems totally fine for me, I really enjoyed the last map (the naval one), your explications are really good since we can feel you're not simply improvising with how many resources you have but you clearly have a plan from the start (for example, you clearly highlighted the fact that you need 500 of each to build a new civic center, so we can better understand why you do what you do).

Please, go on ! ;-)

Thanks for the support !

For a18, I think the only thing that's going to change for my build orders are the choice of units.

Depending on what's OP or UP in a18 I'll also make totally new build orders.

• Silier featured this topic