0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

• 1 month later...

I've made a tutorial about using hotkeys. It's the first time I made a video, so obviously the video quality is going to be bad, and I will have to improve my video making skills over time.

I forgot the most important hotkey actually, ".", which detects units that are not working.

Here is another video I made about resource management:

Edited by Sanguivorant
  • Like 3

I tried to do some kind of commentary on two players playing a short match.

I did this by having two other players and deleting all my units and buildings so that I can see the whole map.

There is a small but thriving community in the multiplayer lobby. I recognize most of the people that go online and have probably battled against every one of them.

Perhaps next time I should try to comment a 2v2.

• Like 2

LOL, always nice to see a Roman rush fail. Cavalry Spearmen are currently counters against swordsmen, so it was a great move by Infoman to go heavy on CavSpears. He obviously knew noobert was going to go for the swordsmen rush. For a Roman vs. Roman match it would be a tossup whether either player would go for Swordsman Rush or Cavalry Defense. The Roman Rush is very good vs. a spearman civ like Spartans, but if you have any counters at all like CavSpears or Archers, then the Roman Rush is easy to deal with for those civs.

I've made another Youtube video demonstrating the classic Ptolemaic Archer Flood. It's a strategy you can use to either quickly raid your opponent or get an economic edge over them. It is also really good at defend against rushes, particularly those that come from the Romans:

I'm currently experimenting using several screen recording software. My voice is kind of faint in this video, so I should probably buy a microphone soon if I am to make more videos.

Edited by Sanguivorant

I've made another Youtube video demonstrating the classic Ptolemaic Archer Flood. It's a strategy you can use to either quickly raid your opponent or get an economic edge over them. It is also really good at defend against rushes, particularly those that come from the Romans:

I'm currently experimenting using several screen recording software. My voice is kind of faint in this video, so I should probably buy a microphone soon if I am to make more videos.

nice I try to start. What version you use the release or SVN ?

It is the SVN, but I have tried it in both and succeeded.

It is remarkably easier with SVN though, since the military colony is cheaper. I tried one multiplayer game in the SVN where I managed to surround my opponent with military colonies in a matter of minutes. Though he was booming, so I was being a douche to rush him with archers like that.

Edited by Sanguivorant

• Silier featured this topic