0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

Now that the game is better optimised I'll continue making more and more gameplay, but mostly only in 1 VS 1. Never with more than 4 players.

Now the game is pretty much playable and 'lagless' in 1 VS 1', but it needs further optimisation for it to be totally playable with more than 3 players on the map. Please dev team, make this your priority.

thanks for the vídeos Mayorcete, its pettry asome and you have a great voice

Thank you all for this fantastic work that has already bested AoE. Keep it up.

BTW, I'll continue making this vids. My subs like it and I want spanish people to know about the game. It's my way of supporting the proyect

yeah i do that for Latinamerica we have a fan page. And even there is a team for translate the game to Spanish.

Ahora si en español tenemos una comunidad en fb 0 AD es español, otra en 3D juegos, una en Taringa, me gustaría q te uñirás al de Taringa así te hago Mod y de paso recomiendo tu canal.

Y post data, podrías. Ofrecerte como voluntario para hacer vídeos tutoriales. Y que explique el juego. Igual q lo hacen digamos las versiones del canal oficial de Youtube.

Yo estoy hasta arriba con mis videos y no puedo prometer nada, pero me ofrezco a doblar todo lo que queráis. Si queréis hacer un tutorial podéis pasarme algo que querráis que lea y os hago la voz en off. Luego lo montáis y asi tenéis narrador para los videos oficiales. En eso no tardo mucho y se me da muy bien.

• Like 1

Yo estoy hasta arriba con mis videos y no puedo prometer nada, pero me ofrezco a doblar todo lo que queráis. Si queréis hacer un tutorial podéis pasarme algo que querráis que lea y os hago la voz en off. Luego lo montáis y asi tenéis narrador para los videos oficiales. En eso no tardo mucho y se me da muy bien.

los voy a buscar. Así hacemos crecer este proyecto. Gracias.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Yesterday i looked on IndieDB for a cool game to be playing and I came aross 0 A.D.

First of all I want to thank all volunteers at Wildfire Games for making such a great game, with only donations!

When I first played this game I was amazed by the graphics and how stable this game is for an Alpha build. I also got some nostalgic feelings from AoE 2 when I played this game. Probably because this was first a mod for that game.

I made a video showcasing this awesome game, full of nostalgic feelings from AoE 2. Perhaps my channel isnt that big, but I hope that its fun :)

Sorry if the sounds are to loud at some points. This is the first time I have to change settings in the game folder itself :)

Back to playing this game, now :)

JMLigthart

PS: Keep up the great development of this game.

Edited by Mythos_Ruler
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching people playing 0 A.D. isn't very interesting for me.

The videos need some commentary to be entertaining in my opinion.

It just lacks personality and uniqueness without any audio at all.

yeah i know i'm just doing commentary on some and nothing on the other just because some people might just want to see the video, also i'm going to put music on the ones with no commentary so you can actually listen to something.

thx for the feedback though!

Edited by intipablo

• Silier featured this topic