0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

South Korea probably is. ;)

Although German and France are actually pretty good-size RTS markets.

Yeah, Starcraft of course. I know that from watching Korea TV.

I thought I read something about Germany and strategy games. Might be the Command and Conqueror series or maybe it only applied to Europe.

I'm interested in watching a player vs player video of 0 A.D. Will see if there are any.

I'm interested in watching a player vs player video of 0 A.D. Will see if there are any.

IIRC There's a match of quantumstate vs alpha123 (best 0ad players) on youtube and posted somewhere in the forums. Interesting match to see, it hasn't sound though.

IIRC There's a match of quantumstate vs alpha123 (best 0ad players) on youtube and posted somewhere in the forums. Interesting match to see, it hasn't sound though.

Found it. Thanks.

They play pretty much like me at first glance, however I see they use a lot of farmers on one piece of land. Looks kind of silly just like the farms connected to the civil center, which is talked about. So I would kind of like a limit of 7 for farms.

The game looks really enjoyable. I like the use of outposts and small scale raids (I don't raid in singleplayer). The building creep is something I'm not sure I could enjoy, both being too arcadey and kind of annoying.

The map is kind of weird, but I'm sure that's not intentional.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a game I played yesterday. We didn't get to finish it (people were getting out-of-memory errors and I had to leave anyway), but I think the result was clear enough by the end anyway (I think the other team was going to win).

EDIT: And here's another one:

Edited by alpha123
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silier featured this topic