0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

He seemed to have not fully understood the market (apparently he didn't notice you can click on other resources to trade with something else than food.)

For beginners, I suggest a chat message pop up upon trading explaining what happened. "You have just traded 100 Food for 90 Wood."

This should be easily turned off whenever the user wants to.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

are you tired guys to hear" 0ad the age of empires opensource"? , i im very tired

I don't mind, people need to quickly and easily categorize games based on the games they already know.

The fact that people consider our project in the same league as AoE is great news IMHO.

I don't mind, people need to quickly and easily categorize games based on the games they already know.

The fact that people consider our project in the same league as AoE is great news IMHO.

but AOE Clone its not great, this game in Final Form wil be Epic. but my point is why not be some different,Like AOE and Ron and little mix of various RTS, but that is for now, New Features will make this a Best Historical RTS . (Total War is not a pure RTS XD)

but AOE Clone its not great, this game in Final Form wil be Epic. but my point is why not be some different,Like AOE and Ron and little mix of various RTS, but that is for now, New Features will make this a Best Historical RTS . (Total War is not a pure RTS XD)

You know what i first thought when i was about to play RoN for the first time? "Hey, Microsoft got a new Age of Empires that goes from stone age to nowadays!". 0 A.D. will gradually become the reference as time goes on, don't be so jealous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silier featured this topic