Cant download game

shonas

The log dir dont have any log file that is of any use.

To describe my problem, i think its a graphic card issue, becouse the game is installed, and it runs, when i choose to play some mode the game loads into 100% and then simply crashes and forces me to force a shutdown.

Then it says pyrogenesis.exe stoped running and tries to find a way to solve, but nothing done.

Maybe if i state my hardware/software spec it may be of any use to players you might have in the future dont have this issue.

(generated 2011-10-27 18:29:17 UTC)

CPU : IA-32, Intel Core2 Quad Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (1x4x1), 2.67 GHz

Memory : 8192 MiB; 5749 MiB free

Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

OpenGL Drivers : 3.3.11079 Compatibility Profile Context; atioglxx.dll (6.14.10.11079)

Video Mode : 1920x1080:32

Sound Card : Realtek High Definition Audio

Are you able to play any other OpenGL-based games?

To describe my problem, i think its a graphic card issue, becouse the game is installed, and it runs, when i choose to play some mode the game loads into 100% and then simply crashes and forces me to force a shutdown.

By "crashes" do you mean stops responding, or that something like an error pops up? A similar problem was reported here.

Any success if you run the game in windowed mode? (press Alt+Enter after launching the game)