Perhaps you should add the Saxon's?

NOXAS1

I have yet to write a whole list of units and such like many others on this forum with their civilization ideas. However, I thought that it would be a cool idea to have the Saxon's as a civilization to play because...

A. They took over Great Britain along with the Angle and Jute Tribes (I believe they were a branch off of the Saxon tribe.)

B. They came in the time of the Romans. (Imperial Rome, Western Roman Empire and the Eastern Roman Empire.)

C. Fought the Celts, Britons, Picts, and from other sources I have read Romano-Britons which the Romano-Britons kinda started the legend of King Arthur.

D. Came from Germany

just for now I was wondering if anyone agrees that this would be a cool civilization for the next pack or maybe as part of a mod?

SWounds like we're following the route of rome total war, barbarian invasion! Would be nice yeah but lets focuss on the present purlease? Stop planning for the future when the future isnt certain, 0ad might pack up and leave, you never know.

Oh I know that. But being optimistic and supporting 0ad through donations and support, I would believe that this is very possible. Though it probably won't be for quite a while (a few years at the most I hope) I am sure that it will be implemented either by the users via modding, or the developers of the game.