Problem with keyboard layout and suggestion how to fix it.

CaF2

Im currently using svorak* and it's hard to figure out wich key it is to rotate & move the screen. For querty users it's just "q" and "e" to rotate and "asd" & "u" to move, and the keys are focused on one spot. I have to search for the keys, and they are spread out all over the keyboard. The keys are the same but on different locations.

My suggestion is to move the "camera" keys to the numeric square to the right, for example: rotation be "+" and "-" and moving "8-up" "4-lef" "6-right" "2-bottom". The "char" side can be used for stances and to build buildings, attack can be "a", build "b" and so on.

_________

*svorak = Swedish version of dvorak (keyboard layout)

Laptop keyboards (which I imagine are fairly common) usually don't have a separate numpad, so that probably wouldn't be a good default :(. We really need an options screen that lets you rebind the keys, and I suppose it would be nice if it had selectable presets for various keyboard layouts (QWERTY (default), AZERTY, Dvorak, etc) - would that solve the problem adequately?

(You can always use arrow keys to move instead, and ctrl+arrows to rotate, which may be easier :))