Units assigned to number keep dropping out of group

telex4

I like to group my attack units into four or five groups using the CTRL+1/2/3 etc. feature.

I've noticed that over time I tend to lose units from the group. For example, I send a group of 30 units into battle, moving them around and changing their formation/stance. A little while later, the enemy having killed five units, I find there are only 20 left in the group with five others dotted about the battlefield. By "in the group" I mean that if I press the group number, they aren't selected any more.

I'm using the 6th alpha release on Linux, and it happens almost every time I play the game.

Great, will the fix be in alpha 7?

Sure, we have only trunk branch in our SVN, so Alpha versions is just snapshots of it's state, so each Alpha version contain all changes on moment when it packaged and it is packaged in few days before release (needed for testing/uploading). Edit: and there is at least 10 days to Alpha 7 release (Roadmap).

• 1 month later...

Another issue is that when civil-soldier units start gaining experience and become upgraded, you cannot select all of them with the same kind (without regarding the rank) by the classic double click because it will only select you those within the rank of the clicked unit. I think it is necessary to correct this.

Another issue is that when civil-soldier units start gaining experience and become upgraded, you cannot select all of them with the same kind (without regarding the rank) by the classic double click because it will only select you those within the rank of the clicked unit. I think it is necessary to correct this.

Use triple click :)