You Will All Be Happy To Know.

That I increased Wood value in regular trees from 150 to 200.

You are now allowed to show your pleasure.

I would actually have liked to see the amount of wood trees yield be lowered. In turn, forests would become much denser and expansive to balance this out. Seeing my villagers deforest an entire area was one of my greatest joys in the Age of Empires series.

I would actually have liked to see the amount of wood trees yield be lowered. In turn, forests would become much denser and expansive to balance this out. Seeing my villagers deforest an entire area was one of my greatest joys in the Age of Empires series.

LOL, You seem to be in a minority. Most complain when the map runs out of wood too quickly and the map looks clear cut.

being an ambientalist, i'm not agree with you :D

I think I'm happy :) While huge forests may be visually pleasing they do take their toll on the computer, so I think this is a good thing. For people who want large forests that will always be a possibility, but for the default I think it's better to stay on the safe side :)