Elven Buildings

Shield Bearer

Thanks! :D Credit goes to Brain(White Tree Paladin) for suggesting it...or it would've still looked like something from Barbie :P

@Erik: Maybe....But I think I could bring it down by jst using the decimate modifier.

EDIT: Hmm...it wasn't 65k in the first place, Atlas's actor viewer said it had 65,000 polys, maybe coz it included the shadow map or something. it was 15k odd and i got it down to 7,000 :D Now i've got to go re-map it :)

Yeah, the Actor Viewer just counts the number of triangles that were rendered, which includes the extra rendering passes for shadow map generation and silhouettes and (if enabled) reflections and refractions, so it could be 5 times the basic figure. (And if you have transparency then I think it'll do another 3 passes on top of that. (Transparency is evil because of that and other reasons - non-animated solid polygons are pretty cheap (I can seemingly get about 10 million terrain triangles per second on rubbish Intel graphics, so hundreds of thousands per frame would be fine) so they're probably one of the less important things to worry about.))