The Peloponnesian Wars.

Hello! My name is Mike, and I'm the representative for a project you may or may not be familiar with...

logowithshadow_resize.png

The project in question is a total-conversion modification (mod) for EA Games' Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth 2. We're completely renovating the game, taking it from its original setting of Middle-Earth and placing it in 5th Century BCE Greece! There are going to be two main factions; Athens and Sparta. The mod will be multiplayer-based (lacking a campaign), and as historically-accurate as we can get it. You can view our Moddb profile here, which has many ingame screenshots and renders of our new content. Additionally, you can discuss the mod and view news updates here, where we are hosted by the3rdage.net, a division of Revora.net.

There is no current deadline for this project's release, but once it is up for public download we're hoping to have further releases be frequent. Now I'll leave with you some images of the work our team has put out over the past few months.

thumbnail018.jpgthumbnail016.jpgthumbnail004.jpgrenderthumb1.jpg

Hopefully you've been as impressed with the quality of our work as I am, and we'll see you soon either here or where I linked above! Thanks for taking the time to read all of this, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away, either here or there.

Thanks, both of you! As for that shot, those shields still aren't finished - we're expecting to have enough so that each phalanx of Hoplites will have a unique mixture of them; no duplicates among each phalanx, that is.

And that Lochagos will be very interesting, yes. We're doing a lot of things that haven't been done before, in BFME or otherwise (y)