Pyramids and Obelisks aren't loading and aren't placable anymore

nocompile

Pyramids and Obelisks aren't loading and aren't placable anymore

When I load a map with pyramids and obelisks:

TIMER| ps_lang_hotkeys: 758.636 us
TIMER| common/emptyinit.xml: 1.8937 ms
GAME STARTED, ALL INIT COMPLETE
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation failed
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/column_doric_fallen'
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/column_doric'
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen_b:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen_b:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/column_doric_fallen_b:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/column_doric_fallen_b'
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_great:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_great:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_great:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/pyramid_great'
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_minor:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_minor:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/pyramid_minor:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/pyramid_minor'
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/obelisk:1: Expecting an element Category, got nothing
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/obelisk:1: Invalid sequence in interleave
ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: other/obelisk:1: Element BuildRestrictions failed to validate content
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'other/obelisk'
GAME STARTED, ALL INIT COMPLETE

Can't place them on maps either.

I'm getting these errors as well with many of our decorative objects (i.e. fence_short/fence_long, the columns etc.). Perhaps checking the revision logs will reveal a change gone wrong on some of the actors?

Ok, now I see it as well =) I was using the Alpha 3 version, didn't think there had been any changes that would affect it since then :) (At least it proves that it's something that happened after Alpha 3.)