0 A.D. Rise of the East Mod

Kimball

Okay, good to hear! In the last version of the mod I downloaded, converting walls into gates seems to cause a glitch, and there seems to be no Chinese Wonder. Also, when building walls, the workers occasionally work for an infinite amount of time with no results. Are these problems known and/or fixed, or not quite yet?

On another note, is this mod just about as big as it's going to get, or is there any room to expand it in the future? The title "Rise of the East" leaves so many possibilities wide open, and in particular, it would be phenominal if Japan could be included at some point. As far as I can tell, not much research has been done on it here. I would be more than willing to assist in that department if it's a route that the mod could take in the future, but I don't know if there is enough development still occuring on the project to warrant such an undertaking. Let me know though, because I'm very interested in the mod and its development!

Edited by N4164

What version was it ? Yeah wonder is not made yet and isnt likely to be made in a short future because I lack references and this is quite a huge work to do

Well it isn't planned for now but if you want to do some research you can. I wont probably be able to make all the buildings but some might be made as nothing is fixed and everyone is free to contribute.

The last bug is pathfinder related and about the glitch Im going to need more info :)

When I try to convert any stone wall to a gate as the Han China civilization, the entire wall section disappears, and an error message relating to "Object mesh failed to load" pops up. The mod is Sun Tzu 18, and the version of 0 A.D. I am using is 0 A.D. Alpha 18 Rhododactylos.

Okay, just saw the reply. How can I fix the issue?

What info in particular would you need for the Han China wonder? And I can certainly dig into Japanese history. I'd just need to know what I'm looking for.

Edited by N4164

• 1 month later...

Every new release of 0 A.D. requires a new Rise of the East release (since so much things changed in the base game, rendering it incompatible with the previous Rise of the East release). But don't worry, things are getting ready for a new release (we already are in the release process)!

• Like 1

Fantastic! I can't wait. Hopefully there are no packaging errors in this one, so the walls and gates will be more usable.

Rise of the East is definitely my favorite mod! Thank you guys for doing such a good job with it all :)

Edited by N4164
  • Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.

Details: unhandled exception (Access violation reading 0x00000004)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)
errno = 0 (No error reported here)
OS error = 126 (Le module spécifié est introuvable.)"

Before this message,  there was a message with "collada" and "missing meshes"...I tried to capture a screenshot of it, but I couldn't...Then a window opened with this message, and the game crashed...

• 5 weeks later...