Got An Email About Keeping Your Account Active? Then Post Here.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, I have two accounts after I randomly checked one of my emails on an unrelated matter. This is Silver by the way. I never remember making this account but it's only a few months older than Silver. What does the big green 3 mean? Do I have 3 messages?

Where is this big green '3'? Could you take a screenshot of it or something? (Or if it's a link or something it might help to click on it to get a better idea of what it might be ;) )

Where is this big green '3'? Could you take a screenshot of it or something? (Or if it's a link or something it might help to click on it to get a better idea of what it might be ;) )

It's right above my picture in the top right corner of the browser window and when I click on it, I get this error: [#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

It's right above my picture in the top right corner of the browser window and when I click on it, I get this error: [#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

Ah, that would be the private messaging system then yeah. We've disabled private messages for people with less than 10 posts to avoid PM spam which caused a lot of trouble before that. I'll enable it for you though so you can see what they are all about (not sure why you'd have 3 PMs for an account you haven't used before though, but let's find out ;) )

Ah, that would be the private messaging system then yeah. We've disabled private messages for people with less than 10 posts to avoid PM spam which caused a lot of trouble before that. I'll enable it for you though so you can see what they are all about (not sure why you'd have 3 PMs for an account you haven't used before though, but let's find out ;) )

I clicked on the 3 and an empty inbox with nothing in it, you can delete this account if you want. I guess it was just a forum glitch.

Well, I've been a gamer--mostly wargames/strategy games of one type or another--since 1961. An original member of the boardgamers' Brotherhood of the Hexagon (back when a hexagon was called a "hex" and had only five sides). I hate the term "RTS" for games. They're neither real-time nor strategic. Oh, and I probably dated your mother, so watch who you're calling a "noob," junior. ;-)

Hi! I got this mail about the deletion of all accounts, but mine is still alive (it's Feb 22 already). I guess I'm just lucky :)

Not just :) We've decided to be kind and only delete the most recent accounts (I don't remember exactly, but like a couple of months old) in the hopes that that would be enough to limit the spam without angering people needlessly ;) Still nice to hear from you though :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...