0AD Translation

RomeoX

I want to translate this game in Romanian.This is the response received:

asasinuxp:

Thanks for your interesting in translating. It is something we will need in the future. However, right now we don't have translation support yet. Any translation work done now would be wasted, because you would have to work through many files. Whenever the game changed (which happens often), you would have to track down what had changed and translate those relevant parts again. It would be an insurmountable amount of maintenance. When we get a proper translation system in place, then the task of translating will be much more reasonable. At that point, we will welcome volunteers to help get the game translated into many languages. :victory:

• 1 year later...

Hi @ all,

first, im new to this board. the game looking really nice, and one of less "good old games" whit newer engine.

Thumbs up for that work.

acctualy i have a lot of time. I think, a lot of peoples would like to have it in german. me too drunk.gif

so, when you need help, to translate to german, maybe also to spanish, i could help.

You need more infos? Ask me!

Have a nice day!

Fuudi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...