• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 9:50 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

The coolest @#$% ever.

Mongolian Hard Rock.

I feel the hordes coming...

Wallpapers ID:587496

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@wowgetoffyourcellphone, I'm sure you've seen this one before, but it's still worth the share... I'd never seen it with subtitles for some reason. The subtitles make me want to see the rise of the Khanate again, lol... I love how they infused Western influences like that and still stay true to their roots.

Also, there's some nice idea's for Xiongnu or silk road maps... Beautiful setting... 

@tengrist, your thing? 

Edited by Sundiata
  • Like 3

Why do so many people like to pick on a little autistic girl? Sure, it was awkward, and I'm not even a fan of Greta, but it's so weird how the internet selectively targets individuals, almost at random it seems, and just tries to destroy them. Surely, there's worse people than her you could make fun of, no? Either way, I think that video belongs in Funny Relevant Videos and Memery, although I'm not even sure about that...

Spoiler

when-people-dont-know-when-theyve-crossed-the-line-2478723.png.facb6bf00c9c6acfc9fc5cd32fb8ba31.png

• Like 2

she is making lobby againt mercosur and euro arragnement of free comerce, saying that cows poop make bad to enviroment...

the only way to make lobby is beeing payd for

haven say that, i didnt even knew who she was before this speech and i applausse imagination of metalheads

• Confused 1

Well, livestock is bad for the environment. It produces up to 2.7 billion tonnes of methane a year.

What that number makes people feel is a different thing. Does it contribute to climate change?, of course it does. It is Methane.

In any case, you sleep in the bed you made. If the bed is mass starvation from crop failure, then so be it.

I hate to get political (just kidding, I really like getting political), the free market and it’s core principle of demand driving growth is the cause of the mess we are in. Economic growth depends on consuming more, the fate of the environment depends on the opposite. And no, I am not communist lul.

Edited by smiley
  • Like 2

eurocentrism is the problem,and

when a rich european girl who never had cold in winter tell us sudacas how to live or doo business...

transport and heat is the problem, i personally and everybody in my country uses wind or water energy, rich countryus use coal and petrol, u can start there, not on delicious cow food

I can’t blame you. I posted that right after buying a can of Tuna. Which is being driven to extinction by overfishing fueled by global demand which I am directly contributing to.

Since, unlike most people, I actually believe in these things and how dire they can be, that actually makes me worse. I am now a hypocrite rather than just being ignorant.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...