Hei! (...igjen)

Hei alle,

Well, as you can see by my join date I'm not exactly new around here. Inbetween now and then (2004!) 0AD kinda slipped my mind a little, but I suddenly remembered due to finding Rome at War on my old hard-drive. I'm very glad I did as I came to your site, and what am I greeted by - awesome, beautiful screenshots and most of all the Alpha version! I'm enjoying it alot, there's some stunning work gone into this.

A little about myself I guess, my name is Anders Hellid, and I was born in Bodø in Norway (I'm of Norwegian-Swedish parentage), though I have lived in the UK since I was a child. My Norwegian is not brilliant, and my Swedish is even worse. (y) I can converse in Norwegian, but I'm not up to discussing world political issues in my native tongue for now.

My username means "Thundershield", if you were wondering.

In my free time I'm mainly a musician - or at least I call myself one. My parents often argue whether it's music or not, but... :P I immensely enjoy anthropology and this is partly my draw to this game - I very much appreciate the level of historical accuracy you're aiming for. I also enjoy film and photography, though my talent is again debatable.

Tusen takk to the developers for a wonderful alpha release, and for each improvement after. I hope to stick around and be an active member of the community, and If I can be helpful in any way, please let me know. :victory:

- Anders