Revision 8107 has issues when running on a Mac

ecma262

If it only occurs for a moment it is (see: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13326 ), but if it stays that way something is wrong. It might just be that there are some small fixes needed to get the texture conversion code working on Macs. There doesn't seem to be all that many Mac-savvy OS programmers, at least not of those who've heard about 0 A.D. ;) , so the Mac version is less tested/more buggy than the Windows/Linux versions. Hopefully Philip, who's been working on that code, will be able to troubleshoot your problem fairly easily.

Thanks, it is looking much better now. You guys rock! very quick response.

There are a few issues that I have seen, but they are not related to this revision. They have been there since the alpha release, I believe (or even before that).

One issue is regarding the cursor. It keeps reseting to the center of the screen every time you select a unit and try to point it to another unit or anything else.

Thanks again.

Edited by ecma262

• 3 weeks later...
One issue is regarding the cursor. It keeps reseting to the center of the screen every time you select a unit and try to point it to another unit or anything else.
I can't reproduce that problem (on OS X 10.5) - the cursor seems fine whenever I move it around and click stuff. Has anyone else seen a similar problem?