A most, interesting propesition

AuroN2

After playing a crapload of RTW, i wondered, if it would be possible to implement the features of the Total war campaign maps (not the battles/cities etc) into your.... eh forget what it is.

Just asking if it is possible and putting the idea in your mind, not asking you to do so, as has been said, its a question, not a demand, though it would be a demand if....When you get this game made ;)

I meant to be vague, i wasnt being specific in anything in particular apart from WHAT I SAID?

I meant, as i said, the campaign map, you know, the one called "campaign map"?

Im sure you have played RTW as you have made statements about it (i think it was you o.O) You would have played the campaign, no? you know, the one with cities towns and armies scattered all over it? (*facepalm*)

The word you're looking for is probably 'engine' ;) And it's not something we plan to do, but it should be possible to some extent at least. Adding a full version of something like that would probably be too much additional work as it's not the kind of game the engine is primarily built for, but something like having an overview map where you have to conquer territory after territory (which would then be done in an ordinary 0 A.D. scenario/random map) shouldn't be too hard.

• 1 month later...

Its possible to make an aos in any game that has triggers mate, but dota... dota.. you gotta be joking right? THE most over-rated aos ever, you choose that? seriously? its got as much ballancing as a fat woman if your comparing her massive stomach to her tiny @#$% o.O