Alpha feedback

Pureon

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd share some screenshots of my bridge experiments*. Once everything is positioned correctly in the atlas editor the outcome is pretty neat:

0ADbridgetest1.jpg

0ADbridgetest2.jpg

*don't expect it in the next alpha or anything ;)

love it! thats just a the bridge edge itself, right, and not an actual bridge building? still, it looks VERY convincing.

The big question is, will these make it into the game? I'd love to have a map in the next release, which only had one player, but was an entire city, to demonstrate how nice it can be.

Pureon, would you like to do that? Import the work you've done into the game, and then make a map demoing all the experimental scenery.

The big question is, will these make it into the game? I'd love to have a map in the next release, which only had one player, but was an entire city, to demonstrate how nice it can be.

Pureon, would you like to do that? Import the work you've done into the game, and then make a map demoing all the experimental scenery.

That would be perfect for the promo video we're working on in this thread.

Can any of this be used for PR purposes? Or does it need to be committed first?

I need to stop modelling and start committing (before you guys decide to ban me). Gone are the days when Mythos would commit things for me :(

Awesome work! Do you intend to have men on the benches of the wagons eventually?

Eventually some of them could have operators, but for now these will all be static eyecandy objects without men or horses.