Best Game Bug

King Tutankhamun

This isn't exactly a bug, but more of an amusing workaround. In Baldur's Gate, they had a fallback mechanism should it be scripted for a character to speak dialogue, but for some reason he's not on the map (you've killed him, he didn't spawn correctly, etc). A mysterious character called Biff the Understudy would materialise and read his lines for him. The show must go on. :)

This isn't exactly a bug, but more of an amusing workaround. In Baldur's Gate, they had a fallback mechanism should it be scripted for a character to speak dialogue, but for some reason he's not on the map (you've killed him, he didn't spawn correctly, etc). A mysterious character called Biff the Understudy would materialise and read his lines for him. The show must go on. :)

Yah, that was actually REALLY funny.

BIFF, if anyone is curious, is the name of Bioware's file format (Bioware Information File Format I beleive). It's a hierarchical file format that, as far as I know, has been used in some form or another in every Bioware RPG, including KoToR.

My internet froze up, so I thought it didn't post it, so I re-submitted it. :)

Yea, that was Brian.

In vice city, I added some custom music. And for some reason it played faster then normal, so the rap was going fast and sounded odd. Also you are driving and then all of a sudden it flickers and a brick wall appears and you crash into it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...