intro of me

So, I will introduce myself here.

I am LiNk. (my real name is Pat)

I live the USA in Minnesota, wherever that is. I am just finishing up my first year of collage. It was a little crazy but it was fun. I got to take "intro to game design" and that was awesome.

I have been working on animation since about 2 and a half years ago. I had started to play with 3D work 2-3 years before that, but i never really got it. I have also been working in film too.

this summer I am planing on: shooting a short web series, about a spec. ops. unit; making a demo reel; and making another longboard. (my last one was too nice)

I will be majoring in digital media arts with an animation emphasis. I might then continue, and go for my masters in animation. as of right now though my schooling is a little crazy. right now i am attending a university which i will not get my degree from...

i am going to one school, that is close to my parents house. (so i can save money on housing for the first 2 years) then i will move to St. Paul to finish off my degree.

then there's the web series thing... my writer -after 5 months of writing- decided that he wanted half if it rewritten. good thing is that he is keeping the plot almost the same. so, all those actors i got can still be used.

right now it looks like it will be going something like this:

brian is a hard working member of a black ops team. when their team is called to investigate Russian rumors, and find them to be true, a problem also comes true. they are made on ex-fill. putting them on leave, with new names, and a protection detail 24/7 their commanders think that they have it covered. that is until one KBG agent gets past them, but brian won't go with out a fight. he engages the KGB agent until he is near his car. he hops in and drives off, with the agent in hot pursuit. and thats not even the end of the first episode!

good point. but how it looks right now i might be doing sound myself. ;)

i have a 12 channel recording rig. and access to a boat load of both musicians and instruments. (every other student i know plays 1, if not more instruments) so there is a good chance i can actually get a live performance for the sound track. how cool would that be!