Campaign Mode?

Fionn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is a historical rts, but cant the darn LEARNING CAMPAIGN just be used to educate the player about the game WITHOUT being historical? itll be alot easier to get the lessons across when you dont have to find something historical to fit it into

Calm, calm, oshron (y)

If we take a historical scenario as basics for the learning campaign, stretch it a bit to meet the demands of this kind of campaign ... does that sound so bad for you?

Besides, it is really not hard to find a historical scenario for a learning campaign. Any "Rise of a colony" or "Rise of a great leader" stuff would do, and there is many. I don't see why you are so upset. :victory:

• 3 weeks later...

Historical Tut Campaigns are always the best, because they are widely the most enjoyable, how can you do something, expect to learn it, but not enjoy it? I widely enjoyed the Willy Wally Learning campaigns in aok because they were fun, not because i learnt something new, because they were fun, >.>