Hello

Hello,

My nickname on the web is Stilgar. I'm a french man keen on strategy wargames.

I'm actually administrator of a french community upon the total war sery and I mod. This is why I registered. Indeed, as a modder I know difficulties and obstacles we can meet while modding. When I saw your project (O.A.D and then the two others), moreover on a open source I suddenly fel in love with it :P

So I wanted to support you, what you are doing is great and very friendly :P

I'm already downloading RaW, and soon the open source of O.A.D (if I understood well it is possible ? :D )

Also, this is perhaps not the best suitable place to say that but I don't know who to speak with here, I'm too new. I'm turning my total war community into a multi gaming community (with a proper site for each sery/game and a dedicated forum) and we thought of your games (to create a kind of unoffical french fan community), so I was willing to know if I can ask to creat links with you ? It would be nice :)

Thanks

Hello Stilgar,

Welcome to the Wildfire Games forums, and thanks for the nice words :)

Feel free to link to WFG, just be aware that 0 A.D. is not yet a finished game so I'm not sure how interesting it is to ordinary gamers yet. But it's up to you to decide whether or not you still want to mention it :D

Hello,

Ok thanks, if that's right so, the forum will be up under a month :D

I know this is not finished, but RaW is already out and the last alliance too, aren't they ?

I hope our adverts will make yours games more popular because it must, a game totally moddable... kind of dream :)

Edit : the games are in english right now, if you need translators (to french) I may help with some friends :P

Edited by Stilgar

That sounds good :)

And yeah, RaW is released, The Last Alliance is not however.

:D It will be totally moddable (if you include programming in modding at least, I mean you can't change the most complex things by just changing an XML file or pushing some sliders in Atlas (the scenario editor)).

Ok, but as it is commonly said in modding you have never been so close to the release :D

It will be totally moddable (if you include programming in modding at least, I mean you can't change the most complex things by just changing an XML file or pushing some sliders in Atlas (the scenario editor)).

The contrary would be quite odd :)

The games are in english right now, if you need translators (to french) I may help with some friends wink.gif

Edited by Stilgar

Merci beaucoup for your support Stligar, we're glad to have friends in France. However, it will be quite some time until we translate the game into languages other than English. This game needs to be finished before it can be translated or modded...

Until then you could help by letting French game developers know we're looking for volunteers!

• 1 year later...