I hate to be a know-it-all...

Fionn

...but Germanic isn't a noun, it's a verb. If you are referring to a warrior, he is Germanic but he isn't a Germanic. He's a German. His men are Germans, not Germanics. I keep seeing Germanics throughout the site so I thought it was worth throwing this out there for the game designers to see.

Sorry for my little understanding of english, but how can germanic be a verb?

I mean, I germanic, you germanic, he germanic... doesn't sound rigth, in any case, I thing it may be an adjective, but I cant think how can you conjugate germanic?

I had a feeling this might come up. I know I use the term Germanics in my articles but to be brief I just can not think of anything better. German or Germans is not correct for 0 AD's time frame as the Germans did not exist at the time and would not for some time. I have seen some scholarly articles on the Later Roman Era that do use the term Germanics to refer to the northern enemies of Rome. I believe this to be acceptable. If you have any concerns, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...